Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seaguar Tatsu

Hello to all,

I would like to announce that tomorrow Sept. 15 2010 will be the first day of the new Seaguar Tatsu Fluorocarbon line Promotion. For those fishermen who are not familiar with the “Tatsu” line, it is the newest finest Fluorocarbon line that Seaguar makes. Setting the standard for excellence in the industry Seaguar by using two different resins to make one solid line. It has a very abrasion resistant outer shell that is very soft and supple to the touch. Although the outer shell is not like other fluorocarbon lines, the inside is. It is very sensitive, strong, and totally invisible under the water. In a recent tournament on Lake St. Clair I had my Jerkbait rod and Crankbait rod spooled with 8 lb, and 10lb. test Tatsu. I was very suprised by the strength of the 8lb, because I had it on a 6’8 med. hvy. rod for deep jerkbaits. The fish were crushing the bait and I would give a stiff hook set, without breaking the line. Very Impressive! The line also got the Deep Diving Pointers down to the bottom when other Fluorocarbons I had used would not. I have been a long time “Toray” Fan, and you can trust me when I say that I have used just about every fluorocarbon on the market, but the new Tatsu is a line worth trying.

Deep Diving Pointer 100 (ROYAL SHAD)

For the next 15 days Seaguar will be offering a free t shirt or hat with any purchase of a spool. Check it out on our site.



Fish On,

Pete Sagartz

No comments: